Friday

12 Days of Craftmas #3:The Personalized Undershirt

So what do you get Dad?
My dad always asks for the same practical gift: Undershirts.
What can i do with that? I just got a stencil and some fabric paint and tried to think of things that would make him smile. My dad is notorious for silly sayings usually accompanied by silly voices and also accompanied with lyrics. There were too many to choose from...

When we were kids we had routines like eating waffles on every Sunday morning. My dad would feed them to me and my sister on his knees always announcing which ones were 'Butter Bites'.

One game we played as kids was where we would go in the living room and get run over by my dad rolling around on the floor making machine noises and saying 
'Steam Roller'.  

My dad pernounces Birthday, Birfday. silly. especially when he says it during a prayer and we all crack up.  

My dad also made every 3 syllable phrase a song. Apple Juice was the song i remember the most. 


These made my dad really really happy.  
Time: 1 hour
Cost: about $10.00 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: